Daniel Dellafosse is a bay area native. He provides corporate and business legal services to tech startups, small to mid-size businesses, and startups for new industries in California. His compliance practice area focuses on local and state permitting and licensing for all businesses looking to enter or continue in new and emerging California industry.
During law school, he was a judicial extern to the Honorable Chief Justice Tani Cantil-Sakauye of the Supreme Court of California. His experience with the Chief Justice was the highlight of his law school career. He was also a comments editor for Volume 50 of the University of San Francisco Law Review. Finally, his comment titled, "Drone Regulation: Will it Fly?" was published in Volume 50, Issue 3, of the University of San Francisco Law Review.
Daniel enjoys cooking, fishing, and golfing. However, most of his time is spent with his family.
- J.D. with Honors from the University of San Francisco School of Law
- B.S. in Business Administration from San Diego State University
- State Bar of California
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- National Cannabis Bar Association